Fresh Tea Elixir – Review
*this blog post contains PR samples and affiliated links and codes.
Fresh Beauty recently launched a new serum into their skincare family. The Tea Elixir, a serum formulated to give the illusion of plumper looking more youthful skin.
The serum is advertised to give you your best skin yet and looks so luxurious in dark green glass packaging and a dropper applicator. A daily use serum for AM and PM use that has a milky texture that absorbs well and layers nicely with the rest of your skincare routine. It’s also got a tea fragrance to give you a sensual experience when you use, something I love personally when using a luxury skincare product.
The key benefits of Fresh Tea Elixir –
• Visible results within 8 weeks.
• Boosts skins resilience to external aggressors by strengthening and supporting the skins barrier.
• Gives the skin a natural looking radiance.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
• Gives the skin a supple look and feel.
The key ingredients formulated in Fresh Tea Elixir –
• APT (Adaptive Phytocompound Tea) Technology Fresh’s patented ingredient – Increases the skins barrier protection.
• Niacinamide – Helps refine the appearance of pores, regulates oil production, treats hyperpigmentation and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• 5kDA Hyaluronic Acid – deeply hydrates the skin which minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and gives the skin that bouncy supple look and feel.
• Ceramide III – This is a protective ingredient that creates the skins moisture barrier and helps prevent dehydration. They also hold the cells together to prevent sagging of the skin.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
I started using this serum after an allergic reaction to another product. My skin was literally freaking out. I had a bumpy rash over my whole face and straight away I knew I needed ceramides to help fix the damage I had done to my skin barrier and replenish hydration and moisture. I knew this product contained ceramides so I got it open. I used morning and night and cut out all my other serums. After 3 days my skin had healed and was back to its usual clear self, blemish free, plump and supple. It is really dreamy to use. I really enjoy the texture and the tea scent and being that its so gentle and a hydrating product it is a product that would benefit and work for all skin types. You really can’t go wrong with this.
RRP £68.00 30ml or £97.00 50ml – get 20% off with code LFTFNICOLAL - HERE
Thanks so much for reading
November 1, 2022