Dermalogica Circular Hydration Serum
*This blog post contains PR Samples and Affiliated links and codes
Brand new in for Dermalogica is the Circular Hydration Serum and it was just what they were missing from their already amazing skincare family.
This for me was love at first use. Immediately hydrating and plumping and its such a lovely lightweight formula that feels so silky to apply.
I have almost finished the bottle now and can honestly say my skin is so supple, soft, plump and super happy.
The Circular Hydration Serum is formulated with an enhanced form of Hyaluronic Acid which is designed to give deep hydration from the inside out, which lasts longer as you use the serum overtime. Basically a skin thirst quencher with the added benefits of plump, youthful looking skin.
Suitable for all skin types especially dry and dehydrated skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid – To give deep hydration, plump and supple skin.
• Algae Extract Infused Moisturising Matrix – Delivers quick and long lasting hydration.
• Polyglutamic Acid - Replenishes skins moisture reserves from within.
• Plant Derived Sugars and Amino Acids – Trap moisture to prevent and moisture loss.
• Lactobacillus Ferment and Avena Acid – Helps balance the skins microbiome (skins natural eco system)
The serum is designed to be used in the AM and PM after cleansing and before moisturising alongside your skincare routine and layers will with other products.
RRP £55.00 for 30ml
Available HERE – get 20% off with code LFTFNICOLAL
Also available at Dermalogica, Feelunique and Justmylook
May 16, 2022